Cub Scout Pack 759 | Footsteps of Faith
Duty to God Footsteps
Ask your parents to download the worksheet for Duty to God Footsteps. It has some stuff in it that will help you complete the requirements and earn the Duty to God Footsteps Award.
Duty to God Footsteps Requirements
Duty to God Footsteps is about how you learn about your faith and religious beliefs and follow in the footsteps of your family and community with your beliefs. Learn how to practice your faith with your parents and share with your Den your ideas on Faith. A Scout is BRAVE and REVERENT so move forward with your faith and get on the path to earn Duty to God Foosteps.
Complete Requirement 1 or 2 plus at least two others.
Do both of these:
- Visit a religious monument or site where people might show reverence.
- Create a visual display of your visit with your den or your family, and
- show how it made you feel reverent or helped you better understand your duty to God.
- Complete 2a and at least two of requirements 2.1 through 2.4.
- Give two ideas on how you can practice your duty to God. Choose one, and do it for a week.
- Read a story about people or groups of people who came to America to enjoy religious freedom.
- Learn and sing a song that could be sung in reverence before or after meals or one that gives encouragement, reminds you of how to show reverence, or demonstrates your duty to God.
- Offer a prayer, meditation, or reflection with your family, den, or pack.