Cub Scout Pack 759 | Good Knights
Ask your parents to download the worksheet for Good Knights. It has some stuff in it that will help you complete the requirements and earn the Good Knights Award.
Good Knights Requirements
Good knights is understanding what it means to be a loyal person and to be honest and Trustworthy. Knights of old were honorable men who protected people and did their duty to their king. Learn how to be a Good Knight and do your duty to your commuity, den and Pack and earn the Good Knights Award!
Complete Requirements 1 and 2 plus at least two others.
- With your den, parent/guardian, or other caring adult, say the Scout Law. Explain to your den one of the 12 points of the Law and why you think a knight would have the same behavior.
- If you have not already done so, make a code of conduct with your den that will describe how each person should act when you are all together.
- If your den has a code of conduct, discuss with your den the updates it might need. Vote on which actions should go in your den code of conduct.
- Create a den shield and a personal shield.
- Using recycled materials, design and build a small castle to display at the pack meeting.
- Think of one physical challenge that could be part of an obstacle course. Then help your den design a Tiger knight obstacle course. Participate in the course.
- Show your understanding of knights and service to others by participating in a service project in your community.