Cub Scout Pack 759 | Roaring Laughter
Ask your parents to download the worksheet for Roaring Laughter. It has some stuff in it that will help you complete the requirements and earn the Roaring Laughter Award.
Roaring Laughter Requirements
Laughter is the best medicine and Bears are known for having Roaring Laughter. Learn about jokes and tongue twisters that play on words. Write a short story and then take out some of the words and let your audience give you a list to add in and read out the funny new story. Share your jokes and spread the Roaring Laughter!
Complete at least four of the following.
- Think about what makes you laugh. Write down three things that make you laugh.
- Practice reading tongue twisters.
- Create your own short story. Remove some nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs from the story, leaving blanks. Without telling the story, have a friend insert his or her own nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs in the story you created.
- With a partner, play a game that makes you laugh.
- Share at least two jokes with members of your den to make them laugh.
- Practice at least two run-ons with your den, and perform them at a pack meeting or campfire program.