Cub Scout Pack 759 | Robotics
Ask your parents to download the worksheet for Robotics. It has some stuff in it that will help you complete the requirements and earn the Robotics Award.
Robots were once a work of science fiction, today robots are everywhere and they are getting smarter and faster. Let’s learn what robots are doing for us today and what they might be doing for us tomorrow. Learn how a robot works and try and build your own robot. Try and visit a place that uses robots for their work and tell your Den all about Robotics.
Complete at least four of the following
- Identify six tasks performed by robots.
- Learn about some instances where a robot could be used in place of a human for work. Research one robot that does this type of work, and present what you learn to your den.
- Build a robot hand. Show how it works like a human hand and how it is different from a human hand.
- Build your own robot.
- Visit a place that uses robots.
- Participate in an outing.