Spirit of Water
Ask your parents to download the worksheet for Spirit of Water. It has some stuff in it that will help you complete the requirements and earn the Spirit of Water Award.
Spirit of Water Requirements
Water is the key to life, without water there would be no life on Earth. Taking care of our water means we all have a role on not polluting and disturbing some of the natural sources of the water we use. In Spirit of the Water you learn about conserving water, preventing pollution and also enjoying water by swimming or boating. Learn about the Spirit of the Water and you will earn a great Award!
Complete the following Requirements
- Discuss how the water in your community can become polluted.
- Explain one way that you can help conserve water in your home.
- Explain to your den leader why swimming is good exercise.
- Explain the safety rules that you need to follow before participating in swimming or boating.
- Visit a local pool or public swimming area with your family or Wolf den. With qualified supervision, jump into water that is at least chest-high, and swim 25 feet or more.