Cub Scout Pack 759 | Super Science
Ask your parents to download the worksheet for Super Science. It has some stuff in it that will help you complete the requirements and earn the Super Science Award.
Super Science Requirements
Science is a lot of fun to learn and if you have an inquisitive mind then you can take on the Bear Super Science challenge. Learn how to make electricity by rubbing things together and explain the different types of electricity. Then try and sink and float a few objects and see if something surprises you. Finally end your Super Science Award with some color changing techniques that will make you smile.
Complete at least four of the following and explain what you learned.
- Make static electricity by rubbing a balloon or a plastic or rubber comb against another material, such as a fleece blanket or wool sweater. Explain what you learned.
- Conduct one other static electricity investigation. Explain what you learned.
- Do a sink-or-float investigation. Explain what you learned.
- Do a color-morphing investigation. Explain what you learned.
- Do a color-layering investigation. Explain what you learned.