Cub Scout Pack 759 | Tiger Circles Duty to God
Tiger Circles Duty to God
Ask your parents to download the worksheet for Tiger Circles Duty to God and follow the guide as you explore your faith and reverence for God. You can earn the Duty to Goad Award by being a good Scout.
Tiger Circles Duty to God Requirements
Work with your family and den leaders to talk about what your Duty to God mean to you and the people you care about most. Learn about reverence for God and try and earn a Religious Emblem for your faith. And you will have shown how you have earned the Duty to God Award.
Complete requirement 1 plus at least two others.
- Discuss with your parent, guardian, den leader, or other caring adult what it means to do your duty to God. Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
- With a family member, attend a religious service or other activity that shows how your family expresses reverence for God.
- Earn the religious emblem of your faith that is appropriate for your age or grade.
- Help with a local service project and talk with your den or family about how helping others is part of our duty to God.
- With the approval of your parent/guardian, den leader, or other caring adult, think of and then carry out an act of kindness or respect that you think shows duty to God.