Ask your parents to download the worksheet for Tiger Tag. It has some stuff in it that will help you complete the requirements and earn the Tiger Tag Award.
Tiger Tag Requirements
Tigers are good at playing games and you should be too! Learn about all sorts of team games with your family and your Den. Play team games with your family and friends to learn how to be a good team member and a good sport. Show us your game and you can earn the Tiger Tag Award!
Complete requirements 1 and 2 plus at least one other.
- Choose one active game you like, and tell your den about how to play and why you like this game.
- Play two team or relay games with your den. Tell your parent/guardian or other caring adult or the other Tigers what you liked best about each game.
- Have your den choose a team or relay game that everyone can play, and play it at least twice.
- With your parent/guardian or other caring adult, select an active outside game that you could play with the members of your den. Talk with den members about the games suggested by all Tigers.
- With your den, decide on a game to play and play the game that your den has chosen. After the game, discuss with your den the meaning of being a good sport.